SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Holsters...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Holsters... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Hi Everyone,
I just purchased a P320F(RX) / M17 - OWB Leather Holster, RH - Mitch Rosen from Sig Direct. $75.00 that is a good price since I find most things on the Sig site are pricey. I have had a Mitch Rosen holster on a different gun for years. Great Quality & leather. A similar holster on the Mitch Rosen site is over $100. They don't appear to have the identical holster but there P320 offerings are far more costly than this one from Sig direct.
I wore the heavy X5 Legion in the Holster & on my hip for about 6 hours and it was comfortable. It comes down a little lower than I had hoped for concelled carry. In the winter r if you wear a shirt just a tad long that monster in concellable.

Posts: 3 | Registered: November 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigmule:
quote:
Originally posted by SilverWolf:
Garrett Holsters. Wink

This all week x2 on Sunday.

I own two Garrett holsters, for my P320SC the Silent Thunder STX 2 (www.GIholsters.com/product-p/hst1490.htm). Back in 2014, they customized a Silent Thunder D2 to fit three pistol models P220/226/227. The D2 is no longer offered, but they were very easy to talk with about my needs and desire to have one holster work with three pistols that are close in their size and specs. Both of these holsters are OWB.

While hard Kydex holsters are great protection for pistols, I never liked how noisy they are on the draw ~ especially for CCW. Garrett has a process where they line the Kydex holster with leather making the draw quiet. I also like the smoother draw stroke over traditional Kydex.

BCJwriter, we're both in the SoCal area and if you are the SigForum Member I remember talking to in the past, I think you might even be in Eastern SD. My email is in my profile, if you want to meet up at a range to see the fit and quality of my Garrett holsters, I'm happy to do so.

This link is to Garrett's Sig Sauer Pistol page: www.GIholsters.com/category-s/249.htm

Posts: 2856 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got one of these and its pretty dope.

https://armorguardholsters.com/shop

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Sig 320 M18 fits very well in a Galco VHS shoulder holster and is surprisingly comfortable and concealable. I find 17 round mags fit in the dual off-side mag carriers.

Posts: 2560 | Location: Ark, USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love my Garrett industries stuff. Great quality. Bought some used kydex from a guy here and it’s about the best quality kydex I’ve seen. Ever. Old school stuff like melting and smoothing edges. Offering two layer kydex if you want. Good clips. Etc. Pyntek. Never heard of them before. Now I have 3 of them. Literally the best kydex I have ever bought and I’ve tried a bunch of them.

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post