SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Holsters...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Holsters... Login/Join 
Picture of bcjwriter
posted
Tried a Glock 21 and a P229 holster, neither fit. There are so few holsters as yet for the 320...any suggestions?

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
There are plenty of holster makers out there offering holsters for P320s... There's no need to try and cram it into a holster designed for something else.

(However, the P320 and P250 are externally identical, and do share holsters.)

What type of holster are you looking for? I'm sure we can come up with a number of good suggestions.

Posts: 32489 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holster on 250 fit . Lots of holster makers making p320 holsters .

Posts: 621 | Location: GA | Registered: September 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
Tried a Glock 21 and a P229 holster, neither fit. There are so few holsters as yet for the 320...any suggestions?

I prefer a hybrid holster, these are my favorites:

-StealthUSA http://stealthgearusa.com/hols...l?filterCat=tech-317

-White Hat
https://www.whitehatholsters.c...ery=sig+p320&Search=

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

BladeTech OWB is my favorite for any competition holster, since I only shoot the sedate divisions, like Production, SSP, ESP, CDP, BUG. No Open or race holsters needed here. And, yes, BladeTech has that OWB model for the P320.

Posts: 10781 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:

As RogueJSK mentioned what type of holster are you looking for?

One of the absolute best holsters I have (and I have a box full for various pistols) is a Hogue OWB paddle retention holster for the P320.
Ultra comfortable on me and super easy to acquire the pistol when needed.
I can even wear it without a belt when donning 'form fitting' jeans and it doesn't slip.

It does have a single drawback however, it is absolutely HUGE.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for a CCW OWB belt holster. Something in black for working a desk...

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
Look at "On Your 6 Designs".
OWB kydex. I have one and it works well.

Posts: 590 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I ordered a Pitbull Tactcal Bloodline Nocturnal for my P320. Waiting... (They make them to order.}

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I absolutely love this one..

https://www.wrightleatherworks...ator-pancake-holster

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I ordered a Pitbull Tactcal Bloodline Nocturnal for my P320. Waiting... (They make them to order.}

Those Pitbull holsters are nice. I'm thinking about ordering one myself.

Also for the OP, I just got one of the Safariland 587 GLS holsters that fits both my P320 compacts (45 and 9mm) and my Sig P220R Carry (Wide Standard model) and the Wide Long will fit the full size P320. Safariland also has their 7378 7TS ALS series for the P320 with a light attached. They're good range/open carry holsters and they have retention.

Posts: 478 | Location: Arizona | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SilverWolf
posted Hide Post
Garrett Holsters. Wink

Posts: 2425 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DeSantis has a few -- here's the list for the Compact, but you can use the drop-down menu to find the Full and Subcompact.

http://www.desantisholster.com...ER_P320-COMPACTCARRY

Posts: 841 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Highnoon Holsters. Got a snap on owb for my P320 SC. Great fit

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockinrebel
posted Hide Post
I have a P320 Carry on the way. I like the Blackhawk CQC holsters for OWB carry while hiking. The one they make now is for the full size. I contacted Blackhawk. They say they have no plans to make a size for the Compact and Carry P320's. Geez.

Posts: 50 | Location: Richmond Hill, Georgia | Registered: November 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
StealthGear and be done!

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heydrich:
StealthGear and be done!

Would this work on an RX model with the suppressor height sites?

Posts: 71 | Location: NoVA | Registered: December 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't know about the RX. Have one coming for my 320 Compact in 2 a 3 days!

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Although I have a G19, my Stealthgear IWB is really comfortable...will be buying another for my P320C. I have a Bladetech OWB for my P320 FS, great for the range etc.

Posts: 4520 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
I absolutely love this one..

https://www.wrightleatherworks...ator-pancake-holster

This^^^ If you have about 3 months to wait

Posts: 102 | Registered: June 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post