SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Need recommendation for thin grips on P226 Stainless w/rails
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need recommendation for thin grips on P226 Stainless w/rails Login/Join 
posted
Title says it all I have a Sig P226 Stainless w/rails and I am looking for thinner grips. Any idea?

Posts: 473 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hogue G10s are my "go to" grips that are thinner than stock. Variety of textures but I prefer piranha. Their aluminum checkered grips are thinner as well.

Semper Fi
Madmatt

SIGs, BHPs, CZ PCRs, HKs, 1911s, S&W 625-3 45 ACP, HK/Benelli M1S90, Colts 6721/LE6920, Steyr SBSs, Emerson and ZT Knives, Rubicons, Harleys & APBTs

Posts: 416 | Location: USA | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While the E2 grips are a little different than the standard grips, they are my favorite. The grip angle and overall feel is much better and more natural. They are more abrasive but nothing that can't be resolved with a little work. If you decide to get them, when installing, use the credit card/d.l. trick to cover the trigger spring on the right side of the pistol. There are a few videos you can find on how to do it, as the E2 grips are tight and will catch the spring. Ask me how I know, Wink .

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post