SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up my new M&P 2.0 compact 3.6
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up my new M&P 2.0 compact 3.6 Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted
I like the size. Trying to decide which grip,size I like best. Trigger is pretty good but will get an Apex soon.

Recommendations for sights, holsters and best place for spare mags?

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I bought one a couple months ago with the intention of transferring it to my daughter as a birthday present. Unfortunately I took it to the range to make sure it functioned properly and well.......I just ordered a second one because I found my grail carry gun.
Grab a Gun has mags and accessories in stock. I'm still on the hunt for a good holster but so far I've found that Desantis has some for that specific model.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
I put Williams Fire sights on my 2.0 full size and 2.0 compact 4". Sure helps my 65yr old eyes see the sights a lot better and won't break the bank.
Thinking about the 3.6 as well but I have been waiting for a sale and there has not been one yet that suits me. I have a $50 military discount to use from S&W before the end of the year, so it has to happen soon.

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rexles:
I put Williams Fire sights on my 2.0 full size and 2.0 compact 4". Sure helps my 65yr old eyes see the sights a lot better and won't break the bank.
Thinking about the 3.6 as well but I have been waiting for a sale and there has not been one yet that suits me. I have a $50 military discount to use from S&W before the end of the year, so it has to happen soon.

I got mine on gunbroker for $399

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
That's good. You can also get it right here in the Classifieds for $380 shipped. So tempted.

Q

Posts: 26349 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
That's good. You can also get it right here in the Classifieds for $380 shipped. So tempted.

You know you want to... Wink

Posts: 5160 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
quote:

You know you want to... Wink

Q

Posts: 26349 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Trigger is pretty good. Probably still apex it. Need sights.

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer

Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I just got my 2nd one today along with 4 extra mags and a set of Trijicon HD's.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Who is selling them? That’s a better price than local, by about $90

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FrankMoses:
quote:

Who is selling them? That’s a better price than local, by about $90

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/6710050644

Currently $370 shipped Eek

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Someone has to do it...

Yeah, we've seen it before, but we always want to see it again Smile

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I bought the 4" model and frankly, it surprised me how good it was. I have a Gen 1 M&P full size and it was okay. It was a such a good deal, I just kept it for those range session with newbie shooters as an option for them to try.

I waited until the compact came out and, after watching all the reviews, took the plunge and bought a 4 inch gun. The grip is pretty rough compared to previous gen. But it sure shoots nice. Comparing it one day with the FN 509, it definitely had an edge over the 509.

I don't know if the .4 inch will make me buy another...would it really make a difference?

insert 'that's what he/she said!'

Posts: 1349 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post