SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How are you liking your P320 X-Carry?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How are you liking your P320 X-Carry? Login/Join 
posted
With some time, how is the X-Carry working out for those who have it? Are you still carrying it and how does it compare to other carry guns you have in your rotation? Thanks!

Posts: 47 | Registered: January 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
It’s one of my most accurate guns. I have a Romeo 1 on it and a Xcompact grip done by steady grind design. Also have an Apex Trigger bar in it.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
Love mine. I carry mine most days appendix with no problem. It's my winter clothes carry but when I'm in a tee and shorts, I usually carry my P365.

It's a good carry and shoots well and makes a great range gun too.

1 Sam. 15:28

Posts: 313 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is a pleasure to shoot and gains more accuracy than my other P320c. I have owned it now for more than one year and use it with a GGI grip module.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fquico,

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Love my X-Carry.

My primary carry gun is a P365 but depending on my clothing choice if I can carry the X-Carry I will.

Probably the most accurate carry gun I've ever fired.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post