SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New DW Vigil 9MM Commander - Mags?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New DW Vigil 9MM Commander - Mags? Login/Join 
Picture of 19tass
posted
I just picked up a new DW Vigil Commander (9MM)and plan on picking up a few extra mags soon. Do the Wilson Combat mags work ok in this gun?
Figured it couldn't hurt to ask before buying a bunch. Thanks! Chuck

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I run the Wilson mags in mine and work great.

Posts: 636 | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most likely yes, Wilson mags usually run perfectly in most every 1911. However, when it comes to 9mm 1911's the Tripp mags have long been considered the best when it comes to reliably feeding.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
I've got a 9mm Vigil Commander myself. So far I've only been running the mags that came with it. I have heard some good things about CMC Power Mags. I'd like to find some mags that have no tilt followers.

I'm closing in on 300rnds through it and I haven't had any malfunctions yet. It's really a great pistol.

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a PM9. For range use I been using EB without any issues. When I purchase new mags for my 1911's I look them over for high spot and machining burs that can cause issues.

Posts: 27 | Location: Fluid | Registered: January 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all of the info and comments!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post