SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Karma - Sig P226 stippled grips - Karma **winner Taguin**
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Sig P226 stippled grips - Karma **winner Taguin** Login/Join 
posted
I have really enjoyed my time here, so it is time for me to do my first karma. I have an extra set of stippled P226 grips.

I made these grips from a brand new set of grips bought from Sig. They have a semi aggrsive and stick nicely in your hand when shooting.

This karma is open to everyone, I will let it run for a few days and I will let the karmanator choose the winner.

Here is a picture of a set that I made a few months ago. The pair up for karma look exactly like the set in the picture.

****Taguin you are the lucky winner, e-mail inbound****

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Factor8,

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First in ! Please add me. Thanks.

Posts: 141 | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Heck yea! Thanks for the chance!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cont me in!

Posts: 421 | Location: Richmond Va. | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll jump in! Thanks

Posts: 54 | Location: The Porous TX Border | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Tanks!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mhanna77
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thanks!

Posts: 310 | Location: Cin-city | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Will even send you a brand new unused set in exchange Wink

Posts: 37 | Registered: January 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looks good! Count me in! Thanks!

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of qcsmitty
posted Hide Post
Please toss me in the hat. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 3778 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Yes!!! Wife just told me that the classics in her K.A. are too slippy for training. This would.be great! Thanks!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living In A Wild Place
posted Hide Post
Please include me!

Posts: 295 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16391 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to your thoughtful karma.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in... Thanks

Posts: 62 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 24, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In please thank you

Laird

"Live Free or Die"

Posts: 45 | Location: Seabrook NH | Registered: October 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yea, thanks for the chance.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. They would be great on my mk 25

Posts: 18 | Registered: April 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Oooo...those look purdy, and very functional.

Please count me in, and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

I'm in and thank you!

1 Sam. 15:28

Posts: 313 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post