SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig Legion P226 SAO 9mm Frame only
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Legion P226 SAO 9mm Frame only Login/Join 
posted
I have a Sig Legion P226 SAO 9mm frame only....no slide

Opinions on value for this.... Big Grin

Posts: 179 | Registered: September 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$100 AND I'LL TAKE IT.

Seriously it all depends, is it stripped or complete? Whats the condition?

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK game on $110 from me. Not seen any for sale so...my best guess is a new complete gun is about $1000, you need at least a 226 slide (about $300-400) to have a working gun and you have a $600 lower. Minus something for the whole partial mess and it can't be a Legion since that slide is unobtanium and used I would guess in the $350-500 range it would sell. But of course you can get an SAO lower (not legion but in SAO its not a big issue for less).
Me personally I'd have a buy it price around $400 as I have been converting SAO legions to take a milled RMR and I don't want to cut the original slide so I have been using other slides.
FWIW>

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Oh no. Nuke time. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26345 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post