SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Has anyone tried these tru glow sites TFX Pro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone tried these tru glow sites TFX Pro Login/Join 
Picture of coma
posted
I am thinking of adding night sites to all my sigs. I like the ideas behind the tru glows as they would be a tru day/night site, if they are indeed as good as they look. Have been looking at the Tru Glow TFX Pro line. Looking for opinions and thoughts if you have tried them.

Thanks for any input.

death and taxes....need i say any more.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SIG Super Target SS .45
Bersa .380 model 83
M686 .357 S&W
P239 9MM
P229 .40S&W
p229 .40 legion
p229 9 legion
1911 9 mm
M400 tread coil 5.56.

Posts: 660 | Location: Barrington, NH, usa | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I've had TFX's on my Sig P320 for a year now and love them. I use the Sig combat hold, sight covers target, and they are perfect in all light conditions for me.

Posts: 90 | Registered: December 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of coma
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sagemind100:
I've had TFX's on my Sig P320 for a year now and love them. I use the Sig combat hold, sight covers target, and they are perfect in all light conditions for me.

Awesome!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SIG Super Target SS .45
Bersa .380 model 83
M686 .357 S&W
P239 9MM
P229 .40S&W
p229 .40 legion
p229 9 legion
1911 9 mm
M400 tread coil 5.56.

Posts: 660 | Location: Barrington, NH, usa | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
We sell them. We've not had any complaints or call backs about the TFX series, unlike the earlier TFO sights where the front fiber optic was known to give up the ghost (aka detach and fly off into the neither regions of space).

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of coma
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
We sell them. We've not had any complaints or call backs about the TFX series, unlike the earlier TFO sights where the front fiber optic was known to give up the ghost (aka detach and fly off into the neither regions of space).

Thanks, guess I will be getting a pusher and sites in one of my next Brownell's orders.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SIG Super Target SS .45
Bersa .380 model 83
M686 .357 S&W
P239 9MM
P229 .40S&W
p229 .40 legion
p229 9 legion
1911 9 mm
M400 tread coil 5.56.

Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I have two sets plus the standard TFX. I like them. Be aware that they are NOT as bright as other night sights in the dark. But, they are substantially easier to see in actual daylight. Under artificial lighting , there is no difference between the TFX Pro and a standard sight when it comes to contrast and the ability to see the front sight.

Posts: 12460 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Definitely like 'em. Have them on my 220 Carry. Nice big dot for acquisition outdoors for my old man eyes.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
TFX and TFX Pros are all I use. I have the TFX pros on a G26, I have the TFX on a G19, G43, and an XDS. I like the better than The Trijicon HD.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is always a dissenter- I tried TruGlo TFX on my Shield. My set were terrible. They were fine in daylight and OK in absolute darkness, but any light level in between they were invisible. I replaced them with Trijicon HD and the difference was amazing.

Bill

Posts: 137 | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post