SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 220 Sport
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 220 Sport Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SouthernPride:
Well I finally got my Sig 220 Sport today. Thanks rwschill.It is brand never fired except by Sig.Frame and slide have matching serial numbers.What a awesome deal. [IMG:left] [/IMG]

Gorgeous gun! Congrats!

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Nice score with the P220 Sport! It certainly looks drool worthy. Hopefully you will soon post a range report ... witn pics. Cool

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you found another one, and in such great condition! That is one beautiful pistol.

Posts: 225 | Location: WA | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Danman
posted Hide Post
Very nice addition.

NRA Certified Instructor

Posts: 970 | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!

Q

Posts: 26345 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Merc50:

I handled a P220 X6 at IWA today. Felt very good, but realistically about the same as my P220 Sport, minus the comp, in my opinion. Enjoy your P220 Sport, glad you found another one.

I don't want to get off-topic, but can you tell me if this P220 X6 was in the new style(Classic or old L1)? Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is one lovely p220

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SouthernPride:
Well I finally got my Sig 220 Sport today. Thanks rwschill.It is brand never fired except by Sig.Frame and slide have matching serial numbers.What a awesome deal. [IMG:left] [/IMG]

I'm glad someone posted about this pistol. I have the same gun, which I purchased in 2011. It is a wonderfully accurate weapon. I have been told that having a matched hand-fitted, German slide and frame, that this was the predecessor to the X series, made and fitted in the same shop. I was actually thinking of selling mine, but never did because I could never find recent documentation confirming a rough value. Mine came with a short reset trigger, adjustable target sites and nill grips. Test target which came with it showed 5 shots of about 1 5/8 inch at 25 meters, which is 27 1/3 yards (82 feet). Odd that they are never shown in a Gun Value Guide.

Posts: 15 | Registered: March 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mong0:
I'm glad someone posted about this pistol. I have the same gun, which I purchased in 2011. It is a wonderfully accurate weapon. I have been told that having a matched hand-fitted, German slide and frame, that this was the predecessor to the X series, made and fitted in the same shop. I was actually thinking of selling mine, but never did because I could never find recent documentation confirming a rough value. Mine came with a short reset trigger, adjustable target sites and nill grips. Test target which came with it showed 5 shots of about 1 5/8 inch at 25 meters, which is 27 1/3 yards (82 feet). Odd that they are never shown in a Gun Value Guide.

Never believe any gun value guide, if there are any, on a gun that rarely comes up for sale.

Welcome to SF, btw.

Q

Posts: 26345 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post