SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    GrayGuns P-series ELS Trigger System On Sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GrayGuns P-series ELS Trigger System On Sale Login/Join 
posted
Subject kit on Sale this weekend 10% off and free shipping; DAK and non-DAK versions available.

Middle GA
USN Vet
P226 MK25
P365/365XL

Posts: 1 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: March 16, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish they made it for the 220.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
I wish they made it for the 220.

We do, but have not offered it as a kit due to wider variations between various 220 iterations which makes getting the right kit to each customer problematic. Our solution: free in-shop custom installation for modern 220, 220C, and 227 owners if you ship it in. We also offer this with action enhancement work for reasonable cost, along with all our other regular services.

Thanks!

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post