SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    GGI P320 out in the wild...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GGI P320 out in the wild... Login/Join 
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted
It performed well. My preference for hammer fired pistols reigns supreme.

full link to video

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
Thank you! I'm happy that it's working for you, though I accept it won't replace that Italian thing in your heart.

I think we have what it takes to change your mind towards the P226, however.

You should try me.

-B

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Not as fluid as you are with the 92. Go back to the DA/SA and you can be like me, the odd one out. I get looks of bewilderment when I am shooting a 226 or 229 at matches. People always ask, "is that really a 226? Have you tried a 320 yet?"

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20803 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:
Thank you! I'm happy that it's working for you, though I accept it won't replace that Italian thing in your heart.

I think we have what it takes to change your mind towards the P226, however.

You should try me.

-B

Bruce,

I have a 226 Legion coming my way. I told Jerry I will do everything I can to stay hard on it for the rest of this season.

I know you are the man when it comes to the DA/SA Sig. I ordered some springs from you. I'll most likely be in contact.

Thanks,
Ray

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still nice shooting. I get the whole hammer fired pistols stance. By far my favorites also and the pistols I'm best with.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing.

Good shooting, as always.

Look forward to videos of you running the P226 Legion.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1929 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not as fluid as you are with the Beretta but not bad at all. I have noticed that you are starting to work your reloads into your stage plans and not going to slide lock as much as you did when you first starting showing us your USPSA matches.

Biggest change I've noticed. Not as many F'bombs shooting the P320 so it has to be suiting you better than the Beretta. Big Grin

I certainly like how spread out the stages that you guys run but it sure makes it easy to run past the shooting area as you did on the one stage.

How are you liking USPSA compared to IDPA?

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys.

I kinda miss IDPA. Just a little....
I really like the organization that hosts USPSA, and everyone is using Practiscore. In that sense I'm really starting to enjoy it a lot more.

I'm going to start using a P226 in a couple of weeks.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Bang, bang, Click

Picture of mrtuna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piedrarc:
Thanks guys.

I kinda miss IDPA. Just a little....
I really like the organization that hosts USPSA, and everyone is using Practiscore. In that sense I'm really starting to enjoy it a lot more.

I'm going to start using a P226 in a couple of weeks.

My P226 is pretty darn smooth and light with the competition mainspring and spring kit as well as action job from GGI. I ran it in IDPA for a while. I'm giving the P320 a chance though.

Training as often as possible!
NSSF Media Member

Posts: 1577 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: May 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post