SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New S&W rebate offering...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New S&W rebate offering... Login/Join 
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
two (2) boxes of Hornady Critical Defense® ammunition, two (2) additional M&P magazines and a Caldwell® Mag Charger® Universal Pistol Loader, for a total MSRP value of $180.

Wait, $180. The mags are like $35 each. The loading thing goes for $30. The ammo must be very expensive ammo.

what am I missing?

I submitted my info on 9/16/17 to get the bag, ammo etc. online.

I never so much received an email or anything. When I check the status http://www.rebateinquiryonline.com it says no record found. I called the number and I get a recording to please give it 3 to 4 weeks before you check the status. Mine has been 5 weeks and still nothing. The recording offers a voice mailbox to leave a message, but the box is full so you can't leave a message.

Anyone ever get the bag, ammo etc from this dea? If so, how long did it take?

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jg24
posted Hide Post
Still waiting s well. Submitted the first of August.

Posts: 42 | Location: Utah | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like I'll be doing good to get mine by new years.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
I've had customers tell me 3 months,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rebate arrived today, after missing the delivery guy Friday. It's OK, except I turned it in on a COMPACT 9mm 2.0 and they sent me mags for a full size gun. They are 17 round, but I would like to have mags for the gun I purchased.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
Rebate arrived today, after missing the delivery guy Friday. It's OK, except I turned it in on a COMPACT 9mm 2.0 and they sent me mags for a full size gun. They are 17 round, but I would like to have mags for the gun I purchased.

Same here. I was disappointed to see two 17 rnd. full size mags, but I'll put them to good use. At least they honored the rebate...I was starting to doubt S&W.

Posts: 212 | Registered: April 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post