SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    2.0 for home defense.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2.0 for home defense. Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
My M&P 2.0 is currently in HD mode, it lives in a pistol safe by our bed. It has an Apex DCAEK trigger, Ameriglo sights, a Streamlight WML and an AAC Ti-Rant just for fun Razz

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great choice! I dig it!

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
It's a sweet shooter, the oem trigger wasn't bad... I just really dislike the hinge. The Apex kit made it even more accurate for me.

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You dig
Picture of evolution
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Must be a long safe though.

Posts: 2602 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
^^ The AAC can doesn't live on it full time, just a photo op.

Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
I thought the Apex trigger is not out yet?

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pittwm:
I thought the Apex trigger is not out yet?

The flat faced trigger isn't out yet

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
So which one fits? I order the 100-062 kit, which trigger should I pair it with?

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Apex 100-126 is the polymer trigger and 100-179 has the aluminum trigger. Both are for the 2.0

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
^^ The AAC can doesn't live on it full time, just a photo op.

The sweaty palm mark on the thing was my clue. Big Grin

Very nice setup, dry-fly.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Very nice Smudge, good call!

posted Hide Post
Re Apex parts for M&P M2.0 9mm:
Randy Lee - on this site - recommended replacing the factory sear with 100-063 "Two-Dot Sear"

Use of "Two Dot Sear" brought two M&P 9mm M2.0 from 6 lb-f to 4.5 (or slightly lighter) required trigger force. P/N 100-063.

Apex is said to be working on a kit of replacement parts for M&P (9mm 4.25")to be used for competition. The competion kit for M1.0 is not recommended for use in M2.0.

Mac in Michigan

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree with you. I HATE the hinged trigger. I have three MP's and two of them had reasonable triggers. I still changed out the one on the full size. My Shield has the hinged trigger but it is just a matter of time before it goes. I have one polymer and one aluminum. I wouldn't spend the extra cash on the aluminum one again. Polymer one is fine.

Posts: 7348 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Yessss......Yesssss.......Excellent........

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Btw, it runs very well suppressed. No issues so far.

posted Hide Post
I like it! Congrats.

Posts: 248 | Location: FL | Registered: August 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post