Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Colt Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
That is a very nice Colt! I too have a Gold Cup Trophy, but in 9mm. Once the ejector was changed out, it runs fine. The fix was free, Colt acknowledged they sent out a bunch that were too long.

Posts: 85 | Location: NEPA | Registered: February 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if that does not get the chick's , nothing will.

very sweet , good for you .
the only thing better that a good gun is a good gun thats nice to look at

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54626 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
I've had one of the standard Govt models in 9mm for 3 years now. It has been surprisingly flawless.

The fit, overall finish and the accuracy, for the money paid, was pleasantly surprising.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Got it out to the range yesterday. 200 rounds Winchester white box through it without any hiccups whatsoever. If I do my job, the Colt does its. Unfortunately being out of practice for a while, I'm pulling everything to the left. It's not just the Colt it's everything else I shoot. Great groups just constantly left. I foresee lots of .22LR shot through my 617 trying to practice isolating my trigger finger again.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I am envious. I want a new Colt, perhaps a more plain jane model like the 1991 or Series 70 Gov't.

Posts: 987 | Registered: January 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Nice Colt - congrats!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
If we start a thread on really dumb trades, I'm in. I traded a Series 70 Gold Cup which was Armalloyed for a S&W 6906. Color me stupid. I'd pay full retail to get that old Colt back.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet Colt.

Glad I picked up a Lightweight Commander CCO when I saw it for a deal.

Posts: 717 | Location: Keystone State  | Registered: November 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post