SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    So my Daughter wanted to spend some time shooting our new range
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So my Daughter wanted to spend some time shooting our new range Login/Join 
posted
If you have followed the rebuild int he rifle room you have seen the range.

Hopefully i can figure out how to embed facebook vids.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Great job! Looks like a great day together. Miss shooting with my Dad.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. She enjoyed herself. Now that the range is up. I am looking forward to more time with the kids at the range. Not looking forward to feeding their ammo habits along with my own though.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good times! But, that berm seems a bit low for any targets sitting atop the crossbars.

Mostly 9mm and .45 ACP:
P226 Enhanced Elite
P938 SAS
P320 Compact w/subcompact grip
P225-A1 two-tone
Bunch of Dan Wessons
Assorted Berettas, CZs, etc.

Posts: 199 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greg:
Good times! But, that berm seems a bit low for any targets sitting atop the crossbars.

My property goes back from there another 120 yds. The berm is 1/3rd the way down into a shallow but wide ravine. The bottom of the ravine is another 30 ft down on the firing line side. On the back of my property side, it rises another 60ft above the top of the berm. The images ate taken looking down from the shooting position/uphill from the berm.

This shooting position is up above aiming down. It is a trick of the lens. The front side of the berm is 8ft from the logging decks, the backside is 12 ft.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
quote:
Originally posted by Greg:

My property goes back from there another 120 yds. The berm is 1/3rd the way down into a shallow but wide ravine. The bottom of the ravine is another 30 ft down on the firing line side. On the back of my property side, it rises another 60ft above the top of the berm. The images ate taken looking down from the shooting position/uphill from the berm.

This shooting position is up above aiming down. It is a trick of the lens. The front side of the berm is 8ft from the logging decks, the backside is 12 ft.

Excellent! I need a property like that.

Mostly 9mm and .45 ACP:
P226 Enhanced Elite
P938 SAS
P320 Compact w/subcompact grip
P225-A1 two-tone
Bunch of Dan Wessons
Assorted Berettas, CZs, etc.

Posts: 199 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Eye protection, ear protection, good form, index finger on frame after an empty mag...good for her! Clearly she is a good student taught by a knowledgeable teacher.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:
Eye protection, ear protection, good form, index finger on frame after an empty mag...good for her! Clearly she is a good student taught by a knowledgeable teacher.

Thank you. She is an amazing girl.