SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Hurley’s Gold Firearms Lubricant
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hurley’s Gold Firearms Lubricant Login/Join 
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I had a bottle, not sure if I pitched it. It had the flecks of gold in it, right?

I tried it once and didn't like it. Can't recall why, this was several years back.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just an ACARS message
with feelings
Picture of qxsoup
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rustpot:
I had a bottle, not sure if I pitched it. It had the flecks of gold in it, right?

I tried it once and didn't like it. Can't recall why, this was several years back.

Nope. Hurley's gold is (was) a combo of grease and oil. I have two bottles of the stuff and It works great. My Garand especially likes it.

220/229/228/226/P6/225/XO/SP2022/239

Posts: 3062 | Location: The Queen City (the one in Ohio) | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of beck220
posted Hide Post
Had to shut her down due to divorce. That took a minute! And we are back. https://hurleysgold.com/ Check it out. Ads in classifieds w discount codes.

https://hurleysgold.com/ Grease and Oil in One - "Two kinds of people are staying on this beach, the dead and those who are going to die - now let's get the hell out of here!" Colonel George Taylor

Posts: 250 | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought 2 bottles a few years ago, I really like it. Gave 1 bottle to a friend still using 2nd.

Just picked this up from his website.
Teams 6 Pack - Six- 2oz bottles with Brushes. Includes $10 donation to Seal Future Foundation.
SKU: 6-PCK-SIX-2OZ $44

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by qxsoup:
quote:
Originally posted by Rustpot:

Nope. Hurley's gold is (was) a combo of grease and oil. I have two bottles of the stuff and It works great. My Garand especially likes it.
BANG! BANG! BANG! PINGGGGGGGG!!! Only a few will get it! Big Grin Cool Wink

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh man, I was looking for Hurley's Gold a mouth or so ago. I was disappointed that I couldn't find it.

I got some a few years ago, a 6 pack. I gave some to friends and "stocking stuffers" and keep a couple of bottles. Well, I'm starting to get to the end and needed more.

My M1 Garand loves it, it's great for the carry pistol because it stays in place and doesn't dry out.

I use both oil and grease on my firearms, and I like that it's all in one. I keep a bottle worth in the pistol grip of my goto "car gun" AR15.

I'm going to have to order some soon!

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Go here and get two bottles at 20% off. I just ordered a couple of bottles to try it out.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/7240008705

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2408 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post