SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Added a few to the herd.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Added a few to the herd. Login/Join 
posted
https://flic.kr/p/27GvDW3
I've made a few purchases over the last month after selling my P320. Found a p239 9mm online, Legion P226 9mm at a LGS, and the last two, M11 and P228 at a different LGS.
The P227 was my duty weapon until the Legion took its place.

Posts: 114 | Registered: February 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Been a busy man. Congrats!

Q

Posts: 26379 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The herd looks good

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice! That M11 looks great. The Legion with flush fit 18rd MecGars would be a heck of a lot of firepower.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Been a busy man. Congrats!

And I used your factoids to find that my KE date p228 was made around 1995. I think.

posted Hide Post

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
And I used your factoids to find that my KE date p228 was made around 1995. I think.

Should be exactly 1994 if it's a KE. I'd say the PTSD from your 320 experience has actually recovered quite well, though perhaps your bank account is feeling a bit traumatized as a result.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
quote:

Should be exactly 1994 if it's a KE. I'd say the PTSD from your 320 experience has actually recovered quite well, though perhaps your bank account is feeling a bit traumatized as a result.

All that overtime has to go someplace, why not the gun store?

It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Good lookin' family you got goin' there!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rockyriver
posted Hide Post
The P239 Is the icing on the cake.

Posts: 38 | Registered: January 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rockyriver
posted Hide Post
Your P239 is off the hook !!!
Let me help make them go up for others to see easily.

Posts: 38 | Registered: January 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rockyriver:
Your P239 is off the hook !!!
Let me help make them go up for others to see easily.

You sir, have fine taste in firearms.