SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    That one gun that is special
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

That one gun that is special Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
1937 Colt Woodsman. The pistol I learned to shoot with when I was 10. It was my grandfather's and was given to me a few years ago by my uncle for Christmas. Probably the most special gun I own.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Just works? My Glock 19. It happily fulfills every role I ask of it, is utterly reliable, hits where I point, and is probably the ideal combination of size, capacity, and power for my needs. Sadly I have zero emotional attachment to it.

Last gun I'd part with? My Colt Government Model. Not QUITE as reliable as the Glock (and it's taken a little work to get it where it is), not quite as concealable, and parts tend to require some minor fitting to get them to work. I also love this gun and refuse to part with it. It's an elegant weapon from a more civilized time. Before the Dark Side. Before Gaston...

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, you guys better never shoot a CZ 92 .45ACP cause you might just have a new favorite!

Posts: 693 | Location: E. Central Missouri | Registered: January 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Collins:
Well, you guys better never shoot a CZ 92 .45ACP cause you might just have a new favorite!

You mean a 97 ?

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Lots of options but the one that serves every purpose (no Grizzles where I roam) well is a Sig 239 in 357 Sig.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1554 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would have to say for edc,accuracy and reliablity is my DW guardian in .45 carried IWB in a custom warhawk rig.

Posts: 31 | Location: grove city ohio | Registered: August 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It would have been my P226 X5, but I sold that baby after I started shooting a P320 fullsize that Bruce Gray worked on.

The other possibility is my super easy to shoot P239 in 9mm. I can shoot that left handed better than most persons can shoot their gun two handed.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post