SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    PSA's Donald J. Trump 1911
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA's Donald J. Trump 1911 Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted

Posts: 26317 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
The assaulting forward flag on the dust cover is soo friking rad!

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
https://palmettostatearmory.co...content=5%3a00+Email

I like it! .45 ACP for the 45th president. Makes sense.

(I've blown my handgun budget for the year, alas...)

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay... I’m not one to typically “go” for a commemorative-type. But, I WANT ONE!

Former US Army, Sgt., 82nd Abn. Div. Paratrooper,
Infantryman, (81mm Mortars) Certified Armorer

Love God, Country, & Family

Posts: 89 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: November 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Those guns will sell by the truckload. I hope that there is not a copyright issue with the Prez seal.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Too cool! If I had the extra scratch laying around, I’d pick one up. A recent 226, 320, and 365 purchases has left me somewhat strapped. What a great commemorative pistol!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15546 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a Trump commemorative bumpfire stock, but I had to turn it in. Thanks a lot, DT. If that pistol were a Colt then it would be worth something. Auto Ordnance? In a few years it won't be worth any more than any other AO .45. It will end up being someone's "fancy" shooter, just like all of the other so called commemoratives which were not made by Colt or Winchester.

Posts: 27 | Registered: September 27, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
I hope that there is not a copyright issue with the Prez seal.

I would be curious to learn if I’m wrong, but when I studied the matter (briefly) some years ago, the book I read said that governmental designs, writings, etc., couldn’t be copyrighted. But even if it could be, the presidential seal has been in use far longer than the period that any copyright I’m familiar with is valid.

And any extra value that any commemorative gun has is always what it means to the owner.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47394 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
That would attract a crowd at the range!

Posts: 3250 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Sea-Moose
posted Hide Post
I remember the first time I saw these pistols in the LGS I work for....I thought it would sit FOREVER given the BBQ nature of the gun, let alone that it is made by Auto Ordinance. I'll be damned if I didn't end up selling 3 the first day we had them in our shop!!!

Posts: 301 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Perhaps Smith & Wesson could issue a commemorative Model 29 in honor of the 44th President. On the side, "Do You Feel Lucky?"

OK, not.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16304 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MTC29:
I had a Trump commemorative bumpfire stock, but I had to turn it in. Thanks a lot, DT.

Butt hurt a bit?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16658 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've only been in this forum for a short time, and I didn't mean to get off on the wrong foot. I apologize if I offended anyone.

Posts: 27 | Registered: September 27, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
You bring DT in to a discussion and somebody is going to sling something folks don't like...

I'll leave it at that because you don't want to know what I think of that pistol or etc....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
What about all the 45-70 rifles people posted about buying after the election? They were not, of course, commemorative models, but the idea was the same—to celebrate that BJ's wife wasn't in office. What surprises me about this one is that it took so long with less than a year before the next election.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47394 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
What about all the 45-70 rifles people posted about buying after the election? They were not, of course, commemorative models, but the idea was the same—to celebrate that BJ's wife wasn't in office. What surprises me about this one is that it took so long with less than a year before the next election.

I don’t know how long they’ve been out but they aren’t brand new. I saw one early last year in a gun shop in Florida.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15250 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I like it. I'd like to see a commemorative with schiff on it...and a muzzle at both ends.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The Schiff Special

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15546 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the irony in the fact that it is sold by AOC....... Big Grin

Posts: 1642 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
I'm not crazy about the art work running from the slide to frame. It should have been smaller to fit on the slide. I also agree that it would be FAR better if it was a Colt and especially a Custom Shop model.

In a nutshell, it should come from the original 1911 manufacturer, and it should be built to a standard befitting the Commander In Chief.

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post