SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Dan Wesson Valkyrie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dan Wesson Valkyrie Login/Join 
Picture of mcs1564
posted
It seems that prices on Valkyries have been dropping a lot lately. After coming across the lowest price I’ve seen to date, I now have a Commander in 9mm on its way. Anyone own one and how do you like it?

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funny you should ask.
I have one for sale on this forum but am not in a hurry to sell it.
The build quality is magnificent. It is incredibly accurate and has all of the bells and whistles I want in a production gun. The more I talk about it, the less I want to sell it. The only reason I listed it was to fund a Definitive Arms AK 47 but I may just keep saving up for it and pull the ad. Anyway, as for the recent price drop, I believe it has more to do with the overall sales slump and higher than normal inventory.

To all Veterans: your sacrifices are not forgotten. Your sacrifices are honored. Welcome home. For those not home yet, please know that many of us pray for your safe return soon.

Posts: 587 | Location: Green Bay, WI | Registered: September 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
I have a half dozen DW's (too many I know), but they are simply the best production 1911's in the market in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I would own other mgf's, but I just don't have a good reason to.

Sadly, I do not have a Valkyrie.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by isolator:
The build quality is magnificent. It is incredibly accurate and has all of the bells and whistles I want in a production gun.

That seems to be the general consensus from those that own one.

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:
I have a half dozen DW's (too many I know), but they are simply the best production 1911's in the market in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I would own other mgf's, but I just don't have a good reason to.

Sadly, I do not have a Valkyrie.

If the budget allowed it, I'd definitely have more than one. I think I'll be happy with just the Valkyrie...for now Smile

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks mcs1564 and Cobra21
Decided to keep my Valkyrie 9mm
Now to find another Valor to replace the one I sold.

To all Veterans: your sacrifices are not forgotten. Your sacrifices are honored. Welcome home. For those not home yet, please know that many of us pray for your safe return soon.

Posts: 587 | Location: Green Bay, WI | Registered: September 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by isolator:

Decided to keep my Valkyrie

Good choice! Cool

------------
SP2022 - 9mm