SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Korriphila HSP 701 Target 9mm
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Korriphila HSP 701 Target 9mm Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Wow - as always, a gorgeous weapon.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Love the lines Brian and the fit/finish truly shine. I see you finally found a full size model in SAO with the manual safety - awesome!

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys Smile

Posts: 1324 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Neat, here is a high end factory gun with flat topped checkering.

I have a couple of guns with a wide fine file applied to the usual keen checkering and they are much more comfortable to handle and still grip well.

Posts: 3284 | Location: Florence, Alabama, USA | Registered: July 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Watson:
Neat, here is a high end factory gun with flat topped checkering.

I have a couple of guns with a wide fine file applied to the usual keen checkering and they are much more comfortable to handle and still grip well.

True Jim

I actually look at it more as cross hatching.

posted Hide Post
I keep forgetting to update this thread.

I’ve had this gun to the range a couple times over the past year and it does not disappoint. Accuracy is outstanding, as you would expect from a 5” fixed barrel. The trigger is a bit heavier than some of my top target pistols, but it’s breaks clean with zero creep.

Overall, I’m very satisfied with the HSP. They are truly one of a kind handguns. Smile

I highly recommend...

Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Outstanding pistol!

A real pleasure to see.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, amazing. Thank you for sharing!!

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
I had never heard of those pistols before, again very very nice. Pleasure to read, great pictures.

Posts: 1550 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bac your taste and quality of pistols never cease to amaze. Fine looking pistol.

Posts: 6871 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing as well as educating.
Magnificent collection.
My personal quest has been for a Korth revolver.
Your posts are informative and appreciated.
The German/West German guns are fantastic.

Looking to hear from LBaker45 on his domestic collection--especially his Snake collection.

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing HSP and Korth thread.

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
Thanks for sharing HSP and Korth thread.

No problem

Just wanted to shed some light on two very seldom seen high end German handguns from years ago.

Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
Well that's one I've never heard of, and with a name like that you'd remember lol. But a real beauty, name not withstanding, congrats and thanks for sharing.

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Beautiful gun and pics. Clearly, this is one of those "shoots better than I can" firearms.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15554 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Despite the practicality of SS, a beautifully blued pistol is a joy to see.

On the right side of the pistol there’s something just below the rear sight that looks like it might be an extractor, but it seems to be too far back for that. What is it? Does the pistol have an internal extractor?

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8931 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:

On the right side of the pistol there’s something just below the rear sight that looks like it might be an extractor, but it seems to be too far back for that. What is it? Does the pistol have an internal extractor?

Great write up, stunning firearm, thanks for sharing.

Per the linked article,

On the right side of the slide there is a bolt release that kind of looks like an extractor. Push in the bolt release at the dot with a non-marring tool. While you push it in then pull the bolt forward with your finger.

Posts: 23381 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:

Yes the HSP has an internal extractor.

As mentioned above, that is a lever to remove the bolt assembly. Quite an intricate design...

posted Hide Post
Fantastic!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post