SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    1911 Ultra Compact Magazines?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1911 Ultra Compact Magazines? Login/Join 
posted
I just picked up a Ultra Compact in 45acp and need to buy a few extra magazines, any preference from long time users.
Thanks
Chris

Posts: 263 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I've never used the vendor personally, but many on the KIMBER forum recommend JOE'S 1911 MAG MANIA.

The other source which I have used is GREG COTE LLC, who is a member here and highly recommended.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
For the magazine itself Wilson Combat or Chip McCormick.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1087 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I'll add a recommendation for Greg Cote, top notch customer service.

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I have had no issues with Wilson combats in my 1911 Ultra.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wilson. When I carried a CCO my spares were always their 8 rounders. Same length as a government mag with a little metal stopper that was part of the floor plate.

Posts: 5161 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post