SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up this beauty today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up this beauty today Login/Join 
Picture of Glock 19er
posted
Excellent condition, 200 rounds through it. $700.00 with 3 magazines and 2 cases. I've been wanting one since they were released but couldn't justify $1200.00 for it.

>>>---Scalp'em 'Noles--->

Posts: 570 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Registered: March 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Nice steal. Congrats!

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Very, very nice.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smokin deal !

Congrats !

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need to find deals like that...

Posts: 2032 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Whoa! Congrats!

Posts: 4518 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like your new toy Smile.

Posts: 361 | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
$700?! Eek

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Care to disclose where you got this deal?

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
Sweet find!

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good score. Let us know how it shoots.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on a heck of a score.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Nice find, congratulations.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Glock 19er
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Care to disclose where you got this deal?

I was actually meeting a guy to buy a FNS-9c. He was going to be a few minutes late so I started looking at armslist.com.
The first gun that came up was the Legion. Posted like 2 minutes earlier.
I couldn't send the email fast enough to see if it was still available.
I met up with him about an hour later and bought it. He was selling most of his firearms due to a divorce he was going through.

>>>---Scalp'em 'Noles--->

Posts: 570 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Registered: March 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Crazy good deal. Congrats!!

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks great thanks for sharing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 879 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent deal congratulations

Posts: 710 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post