SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SP-01 Shadow back from CCR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SP-01 Shadow back from CCR Login/Join 
Picture of PGT
posted
This was used as a competition gun for several seasons and I got it second-hand. The trigger is by far the most amazing I have....as nice as my worked over S&W 3" Mod. 66.

The finish was beat up so off the Brad and Mary it went. I had some factory aluminum grips for it....in grey. Not sure these will stay put but man, its a THIN GRIP. Too thin, I think...for me.

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
That looks amazing! If it shoots as good as it looks, you’ve got a real winner there. Being an SP-01, I’m sure it will shoot that well. Cool

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
I LOVE mine!

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 702 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I only own one gun that CCR has worked on, but I'm always amazed at their work.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Very nice, what finish is that?

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really Dig It !!!

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
That finish is awesome and I love those grips with it! Fantastic stuff as usual PGT!

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:
Very nice, what finish is that?

+1...is this CPII?

What would I ask CCR for if I wanted this finish?

Posts: 558 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8339 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Yes , CPII

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I have one of those also. Came through the CZ Custom Shop and it also has an amazing trigger. I like the blue grips with that new finish.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2745 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post