SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    One of the ugliest Glocks I've ever seen...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One of the ugliest Glocks I've ever seen... Login/Join 
Picture of Sig M11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jackimoe:
My..how we forget. This one is a sight I can never forget. Still, years later I am haunted.

A modern "Fitz Special".

The Horror....

Posts: 1406 | Location: Wilmington, Delaware | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gunguru123:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I'll see you and raise you...

lol wow, you upped the anti lol

Here it is the G42 glowing in the dark, from my gun shop....

That has trouble written all over it. Home Boys will be pulling them out in nightclubs to show off the glow, n' shit. Just...trouble.

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a "distributor special". The reason it feels like it's got an extra layer is it's got an extra layer.

What an awful, ridiculous idea.

Posts: 3 | Registered: March 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most definitely not a factory Glock. With gun sales slowing due to the more favorable political climate, distributors are going all out to make inventory more ( or maybe less in this case) appealing.

I for one would love to see that particular gun laying on a pile of cash!

Made in Texas, in the good ole' U.S. of A.

Posts: 241 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: May 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Well I know my daughter would love the pink glock, but, shes a girl so.....

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
Sometimes they need a new Cerakote job after just a few days....

Posts: 794 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trebor44
posted Hide Post
quote:
They are G42's in $100 dollar bill cammo...

Easy to 'conceal' amongst the "countins" on the table! Someone must have wanted it! It is all part of "find a need and fill it"!

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 624 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TexasRaider:
Sometimes they need a new Cerakote job after just a few days....

Get this man professional help. Looks like he's gone BANANAS! Smile

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nipper:
Get this man professional help. Looks like he's gone BANANAS! Smile

You've shamed my post...now I'm depressed...

Posts: 794 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
This thread is gross. We need a warning in the thread title or something.

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
The Cowgirls edition is the only one I’ve seen that is worse.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
Picture the look on the guys face in the shooting bay next to you when you pull out the "Mack Daddy Dollar Bill Gat"
Also I think in the instruction manual it says you can only shoot that holding it sideways

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post