SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    One of the ugliest Glocks I've ever seen...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One of the ugliest Glocks I've ever seen... Login/Join 
Picture of gunguru123
posted
...my LGS said it comes from Glock like this and it glows in the dark, no kidding. They had two of them left, sold two already. They are G42's in $100 dollar bill cammo...

Sig P220 Elite Dark, W. German 220/226 Navy/226 Tac Ops/226R Stainless/228/229 Legion/229R/M11-A1D

Glocks, HK, Walther, XDs, etc, etc...

Posts: 1043 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Rapper specials?

Posts: 3250 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'll see you and raise you...

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
They feel disgusting too. Like a thick plastic coating is on them. Pretty much completely negates any benefit from grip trxture or slide serrations.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Damn playa' is dat' a for-ta"

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
I will pass.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16387 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On one hand-yuck! On the other hand it would be easy to I.D. if it is stolen and recovered.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There's no accounting for taste.

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Colby Bruce:
....it would be easy to I.D. if it is stolen and recovered.

Easy? Razz

Q

Posts: 26317 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alright, someone pass the eye bleach.

Posts: 6864 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too late for that. What has been seen, cannot be unseen.

Posts: 211 | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I see how that works. The stickup perp thinks you're pulling out a wad of cash to give him. Very ingenious.

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would think that these Glocks should have come with the sights mounted on the side of the slide for a proper horizontal hold.

That said, dang that’s ugly.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Ballin'

I want to see a picture of it glowing in the dark

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My..how we forget. This one is a sight I can never forget. Still, years later I am haunted.

A modern "Fitz Special".

Posts: 1063 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
hahah we don't need no stinkin trigger guard!

I bet that would sell for a ton on armslist, I mean it is "custom"

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you still need night sights if the whole pistol glows? I'd ask about a laser sight but I'd guess instead of a dot it would actually project the words "FO SHEEZEY" on your target. Which I'm guessing would be a gas station attendant.

Posts: 3043 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Hmm, not from Glock I think. Last year it was all about the alt-color Cerakote specials, done up by distributors. All of those were USA guns, not Austrian-sourced. So this time around we must be in the year of hydro dipping, likely done by one of those same Glock distributors that was busy dipping Hi-Points a year or two ago. As with the Cerakote guns, the telltale will be the metal serial number plate. If done by Glock, the plate finish will be bare, natural metal. Anyone else, the plate will be covered like the rest of the gun.

And yeah, it's fugly.

Oh, how painful is it to look at that poor RTF2 G19 again...

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jackimoe...that is horrible, thanks for the good laugh.

Posts: 378 | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gunguru123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I'll see you and raise you...

lol wow, you upped the anti lol

Here it is the G42 glowing in the dark, from my gun shop....

Sig P220 Elite Dark, W. German 220/226 Navy/226 Tac Ops/226R Stainless/228/229 Legion/229R/M11-A1D

Glocks, HK, Walther, XDs, etc, etc...

Posts: 1043 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post