New
Find
Notify
Tools

.22 Pistols Login/Join 
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted
I have four Ruger Mark IV's .22 pistols Hunter 6.88" ,Competition 6.88",Standard 6", 22/45 5" and S&W Victory .22 pistol 5.5" I love shooting them all. What are you shooting in .22 pistols?

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SR22. Fun little gun.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own 3 different models of Browning Buckmarks. Very fun & reliable.

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I have a Ruger MKIIwith the heavy barrel and my HS Duramatic I bought in 72.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hairy2dawg
posted Hide Post
I've got a Ruger Mk I target & 22/45 target, NAA 5 shot pocket revolver, and a Glock 44 which is on order, just waiting for pickup.

I built a dueling tree that has some .22 plates, and it is about as much fun that can be had using the 2 Rugers.

Posts: 1275 | Location: Athens, GA | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Ruger MKIV Target, and MKIV Tactical.

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Browning Buckmark and a Smith & Wesson 617.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Couple of Ruger Mark IIs, a Beretta 87BB, and a S&W M&P-22 Compact.

ETA - I forgot about a S&W 63 3".

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
All I've got right now is a Smith & Wesson 63 w/ 3" barrel. I like it a lot. At some point I will own a Ruger MK IV Hunter.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 884 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Browndrake:
All I've got right now is a Smith & Wesson 63 w/ 3" barrel. I like it a lot. At some point I will own a Ruger MK IV Hunter.

I've got a 63 as well. I really like it as a fun little gun. I shoot it about as much as my 41, Buckmark, and MkII.

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Ruger MK II Competition with Volquartsen trigger package, and Ultra Dot optic.

Marvel .22lr conversion mated to a purpose built 1911 frame, Ultra Dot optic.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
My only .22 caliber handguns are Taurus revolvers, a pair of fraternal twins, Model 94 for .22 LR and Model 941 for .22 Magnum.

Each of them has made the trip back Taurus multiple times to deal with major malfunctions.

Not recommended!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
I have a GSG 1911 22LR, a few Berettas, and an H&K.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sr22
On the look out for a 10/22 charger

Posts: 1176 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
My original six inch K-22 and old M-41 Smith see the most use. The M-41 has both long and short target weight barrels as well as one of the light, five inch field barrels.

Also have a 4" M-34 J frame Kit Gun for when weight is an issue.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I have a SW22 Victory that I'm liking. Just bought it last month after spending a few months comparing potential hosts for a rimfire can I have in the works. In the end it came down to the Victory having a nicer trigger than either the Buckmarks or the Ruger MkIV. I had a MkIII 22/45 before but sold it because I found the grip frame a little too boxy feeling for my taste.

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought my first 22 pistol around 1975, a High Standard Sharpshooter (new). Shortly after that I bought a K-22 for $220 (new), which was about double what the High Standard cost. I've owned several J and K frame 22's over the years. Some I sold off, a few were given to my Son and Daughter in Law.
My only remaining 22 pistol is a Ruger Standard MK2., which I enjoy very much.

Posts: 8 | Registered: May 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Ruger Standard, M&P 22 Compact, and most recently a Browning Buckmark Stainless Camper which I prefer to my Ruger Standard due to the grip angle and a grip size that fits me better but the Ruger Standard is a terrific 22 pistol too.

I bought M&P 22 Compact moslty for wife and it is a really nice and relaible 22 pistol but a bit small for my hands. Very likely am going to buy a Glock 44 also to have as a combat style 22 for myself.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Ruger MkIV Competition.

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Buckmark and SIG Trailside.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post