Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.22 Pistols Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have two Smith Model 41s accurized by Alex Hamilton.

I also have a Smith 6" 617 revolver.

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Currently have a Walther P22. Had a Sig Mosquito Jamamatic, got rid of it. Had a Tauris M94 revolver. Trigger pull was too much, got rid of that too. Looking at S&W.

Posts: 33 | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I have a Single-Six convertible, which is excellent. At one point I also had an SR22P...that thing was a cheap POS with a horrible trigger. It ran fine, but the mushy trigger was so bad it was hard to be accurate with it. I bought it for my son to learn on, but he quickly moved past it to center-fire handguns that were much more shootable, so I traded it off on something else.

Posts: 8422 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Original Model Ruger Single Six Convertible, my very first firearm, and a Ruger Mk I.

Been looking for years for a more "combat-style" .22 LR pistol that actually works well. Still looking.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Ruger MKIV tactical w/ RMR. Will eventually add a can.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Colt Officer's Target
Colt Huntsman
S&W Model 41
S&W Model 34
Ruger Mk III
Walther TPH (x2)

Posts: 781 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Ruger MKIV 22/45 Lite.

Part of my Ruger "family."

Posts: 27836 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Beretta Cheetah .22, Ruger Bearcat Shopkeeper, Ruger SR22, Beretta Model 70 (minus faux silencer), Ruger MK III Hunter, Ruger Single Six, NAA Pug, Keltec PMR30, Beretta Bobcat - two of them. Our family loves .22. The surprise of the group is the Model 70 - that is my kids favorite and despite the sites very accurate/fun to shoot.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Ruger Single Six
Ruger SP101 .22
Ruger SR22
Ruger 22/45 Lite

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
I've got a little Skandium 8 shot snub nosed J Frame (with Crimson Trace Laser), a Colt Woodsman Match Target, a GSG 1911-.22, A Beretta Bobcat (Or maybe it's a Tomcat, I really need to go look in the safe), and Wifey has a Ruger SR22 American. Lately though, I've been thinking of adding a Glock 44, but I heard of reliability issues.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
Smith 17 with action job
Colt Conversion on a Springfield Armory frame
Smith 41 with 2 barrels
AMT lightning, 8"
and a double handful, or close of High Standards, including 2 olypmics in short

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A pair of SR22's, one TB, one not, a Ruger Mark II blue, heavy barrel, and just bought a Mark IV Tactical. Not pistols, but a 22 WMR Smith j-frame and a 22lr Taurus snubbie.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I had an SR22 and even a Beretta 87. Got rid of those. My go to .22 have been the S&W 422. These, imho, are some of the most underrated .22 pistols made. Super low bore axis. Easy to manipulate slide for new, female, or older shooter. Threaded for suppressors. You can actually use the sight with a suppressor on it. I have 3 and my daughter, when she competed, did really well with it.

I do have my eye on the Volquartsen Black Mamba...

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beanhead:

My go to .22 have been the S&W 422. These, imho, are some of the most underrated .22 pistols made.

Yep, love the 422/622 family. I have 3 myself, wonderful firearms. My S&W model 41 is no doubt a better firearm but I will take a 422 plinking over the 41 any day of the week.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
S&W617
Ruger 22/45
S&W M&P 22 compact

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Browning Buckmark.
S&W 17
Ruger revolver with .22 and .22 magnum cylinders.
2 High Standards
S&W Model 41
Colt Woodsman Match Target

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7040 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Volquartsen Scorpion. Just recently added a Holosun.

Posts: 246 | Location: Chicago Area | Registered: November 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Herkdriver:
quote:
Originally posted by Beanhead:

My go to .22 have been the S&W 422. These, imho, are some of the most underrated .22 pistols made.

Yep, love the 422/622 family. I have 3 myself, wonderful firearms. My S&W model 41 is no doubt a better firearm but I will take a 422 plinking over the 41 any day of the week.

The 422 was the first handgun I bought on my own. I foolishly sold but it was a good gun.

One of these days I will buy another.

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Walther PPQ 4" & 5"; Ruger 22/45 Lite (Vortex Venom Red Dot); Ruger LCR; Ruger SR22. My favorite is my Walther PPQ 4" followed by my Ruger 22/45 Lite.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 879 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
Beretta 70S
Ruger LCR
.22 Conversion for my 226
Sig 522

I'd really like to have a Beretta 87.

Posts: 3220 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post