Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.22 Pistols Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have the standard and target 87. Don’t waste you time with the Target version. The standard is a great little gun. Easily my favorite 22.

Posts: 7436 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Mine is a standard Beretta 87BB - it's a great gun and accurate enough, but it's not a precision target pistol, especially with the fixed sights. But it's super quiet suppressed and a great pistol. I stocked up on spare parts when a place had a bunch in stock, plus extra barrels and magazines.

I did have a LB barrel and 'weight' (if you can call it that, it was made out of aluminum) but I sold it to someone who wanted an extra barrel to thread (as I had, the original barrel and an LB barrel cut down and threaded). I don't think I ever shot it in that configuration either.

For a target type pistol, I have a Ruger Mark II Stainless 5" bull barrel with VQ trigger stuff and a RDS.

Standard 87BB Config.

With LB setup (but still the same 87BB)

But it spends 95% of its life with the threaded barrel in, usually with a suppressor as well.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Browning Buck Mark Camper...Ruger Bisley Single Six SS (LR only)...Ruger Single Six SS Convertible.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
S&W M17
S&W M617
S&W M41

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38641 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i dont have a target pistol but thinking about laying away a ruger mark iv 40173 with 10in bull barrel It has no rail but maybe add later

Posts: 52 | Location: pennsylvainia | Registered: July 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This thread is making me want to pick up a rim fire pistol

Posts: 28 | Location: Fort Worth Texas | Registered: January 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biggy:

I’ve been leaning towards a Buckmark

Posts: 28 | Location: Fort Worth Texas | Registered: January 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post