New
Find
Notify
Tools

.22 Pistols Login/Join 
Member!
posted Hide Post
Colt Huntsman, Browning Buckmark

Posts: 4340 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ruger Wrangler, that I changed the grip frame to a stainless birdshead style....because I am a cowboy at heart!

Also a Ruger LCP 22 which is really fun and reliable.

Wife has a Beretta Neos which shoots nice but I never warmed up to it.

Posts: 269 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RB211
posted Hide Post
MkIII 22/45 target and a MKIV 22/45 Lite

Waiting for a S&W 41 to come in to the shop.

Posts: 2039 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Browning Buckmark standard s/s with URX grips and added a truglo front site. I love everything about it, the trigger, ergonics, accuracy etc.

I've shot a lot of Rugers and I never warmed up to any of them, even the 22/45. I also had a S+W 617 with 8 3/8" barrel and was too barrel heavy. Also had a model 17, and while accurate and great balance, the 6 shots and reloading time made it boring. SO sold both S+W's.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CZ Shadow 2 kadet, Colt diamondback 6" and a High standard Durango.

Posts: 414 | Location: Stockholm, Sweden. | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Ruger mkIV lite
Buckmark
Beretta 87
Beretta 21a
Smith MP22 compact

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We've got an old Colt Frontier Scout
Coupla' Hi Standard Sentinels
Half-dozen variations of the Ruger MKII
Coupla' S&W Model 17's
One Smith Model 18
I think that's all...

Posts: 641 | Location: Griffin, GA, USA | Registered: November 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoo boy ... Now I have to think ...

• Browning Buck Mark
  • Ruger MK II Standard
  • Ruger Mk II Target
  • Ruger Single Six Convertible
  • Ruger Single Six Bisley
  • S&W Model 41
  • S&W Model 17
  • Taurus PT22
  • Bersa Firestorm 22
  • Charter Arms Pathfinder
  • Nelson Conversion Kit 1911
  • SIG P250-22
  • Iver Johnson Sealed Eight
  • NAA Pug .22WMR/.22LR

The ones I shoot the most are the Model 41, the MK II Target, and the Nelson 1911 for bullseye, and the Firestorm and SIG for fun. The Single Six Bisley is my newest, and it's also lots of fun.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: toivo,

Posts: 840 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Smith And Wesson 617 , 10 shot , 6 inch barrel with a Vortex red dot.
Hers and his

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
Colt Woodsman
Colt Service Model Ace
Ruger MK II
Walther PPK/S

Posts: 3488 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I have a Beretta 87 Target.

Some folks don’t like its trigger, but I do. It did have too much over travel, but I’ve fixed that. It’s been utterly reliable with all ammo I’ve tried, but I’ve settled on Aguila Pistol Match. The 87 T has an integral full length Weaver rail for my red dot sight.

Italian style!

https://youtu.be/o7HwBYE2e0s

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8851 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Colt 22 .22lr
S&W M&P compact .22lr
Heritage Roughrider .22lr
NAA mini revolver .22 short
High Standard Derringer .22mag
NAA mini revolver .22mag
Ruger SP101 .22lr

The Colt was my very first handgun. I can’t say enough good things about the S&W. It’s been 100% reliable even with various bulk pack ammo. The Ruger was a grail gun of sorts. Mine is one of the older versions with the full underlug and only hold 6 rounds.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One day soon. I am going to post my collection of SW 422 pistols. I currently own 6 of them, my favorite and always work well.

I highly recommend you pick one up, I am convinced prices will only go up on them.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2505 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sea Bass
posted Hide Post
I have:
Buckmark contour 5.5 inch ss
Buckmark standard
S&W Victory
Ruger MKIV lite
Ruger MKIV Target 10” ss

All are good shooters!

The first three are tricked out with Volquartsen and Tandemcross. Want a Volquartsen Scorpion or Black Mamba.
SB

"Shohna ba Shohna - Shoulder to Shoulder"

Posts: 1640 | Location: Knox/Etown KY | Registered: June 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
S&W 17 k22, Model 41, M&P Compact, and a 35 (6" Kit Gun). High Standard Supermatic Trophy. Kimber 22 Conversion on a much modified AMT frame. Ruger Wrangler, Heritage 3.5 and 6". H&R Victor. I like 22s.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I had a Ruger SR22 but sold it because I found the trigger was too heavy and didn't like when the safety was applied, it decocked the pistol..

I still have a Browning 1911 Black Label Compact, S&W victory, and a conversion kit for my Witness 10mm.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Beretta Neos.

Reliable, eats everything I've fed it, has quick change barrel options and is easy to disassemble/reassemble.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leonidas211:
One day soon. I am going to post my collection of SW 422 pistols. I currently own 6 of them, my favorite and always work well.

I highly recommend you pick one up, I am convinced prices will only go up on them.
Can you take them down without tools. How much are mags.

I have been through many different .22’s. I have owned a Ruger Mk’s and didn’t like the grip angle but the newest version looks a little more enticing and is easy to take down.

Are there ant specific 422’s that are more desirable than others.

The only .22 I have kept is my Browning BuckMark but I would like another .22

Posts: 3874 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3 stainless Ruger Mark II’s, an SP101, a GP100, a 10/22 and a couple of Henry lever action rifles. .22lr is a lot of fun to shoot. Lately the 4.2” GP100 gets the most exercise.

God Bless You and Your House,

Mark
www.bikersforchrist.org

Posts: 230 | Registered: November 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
Ruger MKII Target worked over by Volquartsen
Smith and Wesson 17-5

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post