SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Question about an action job on a P220 SAO Elite 10mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about an action job on a P220 SAO Elite 10mm Login/Join 
posted
I have just purchased a P220 Elite SAO 10mm and want to upgrade the trigger.

Would you use Robert C. Burke or Grayguns and its P-Series Perfection Action Kit Gen2 Competition?

Does anyone know if Robert Burke would install the Grayguns P-Series Perfection Action Kit? I really like the Grayguns part but have heard great things about Robert Burke.

The gun will be used for at the range only.

Thanks,

Ralph

Posts: 48 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: January 21, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
My P220 , ten mm is sitting in a box, ready to get sent to Mr. Burke tomorrow morning.

I'm having the trigger replaced as well as his Carry action job and the QRT kit installed.

He did an extensive redo of an X-5 All Around for me several yrs back. I was VERY happy with how that turned out.

I'd suggest giving him a call.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
Thank you for asking. As it happens, our full P-PAK action kit mentioned in your question is not applicable to the SAO P220. We offer a service which can include our straight-face sdjustable SAO trigger option. Our first priority is maintaining or enhancing mechanical factory safety values.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post