SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Karma: Glock Sights for 42 & 43 (winner!)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picture of Blume9mm
posted
This is a set of Tritium sights for a Glock 42 0r 43... that was given to me by a fellow member here for helping him out with a magazine.

I don't have the experience to judge how bright the Tritium is in these but they do still glow. They are in the original packing but look like they may have been installed in a pistol before.

I have no use for them and would like to pass them on and so anyone who can use them... throw your name in the hat and I'll pick one in about a week.

billinaz is the winner!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blume9mm,

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of coltchris
posted Hide Post
With these 82 yr. old eyes, I could sure use them!

Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to
take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member

Posts: 240 | Location: NW Michigan | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!

Thanks,

Darrell

Posts: 111 | Location: Hollywood, MD | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcsabolt2
posted Hide Post
Those would look good on my wife's stock Glock 42

----------
“Nobody can ever take your integrity away from you. Only you can give up your integrity.” H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Posts: 3626 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very kind gesture, please include me,thanks.

Posts: 6874 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Please throw my name in the hat.

Posts: 226 | Location: Southern, PA | Registered: July 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jcsabolt2:
Those would look good on my wife's stock Glock 42

Same reason I'd need them..

Please include me in your generous offer.
Thank you..

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone to the Dogs
Picture of tomgun
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous karma, please include us.
My wife has a 43 that definitely could use the upgrade.

Posts: 1696 | Location: Lake Tapps, WA. | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous, thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 32 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: April 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me.
Just got a G42 and have been looking for a good set of Replacement sights.

Posts: 1480 | Location: TX | Registered: June 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
My 43x would love these! Thanks,,

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Would be great for the 43X
Thank you.

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Would go onto the 43x I picked up a week ago. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well. Thank you.

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Com 45acp
posted Hide Post
Please include me, have a Glock 42 with factory the plastic sights.

Posts: 521 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me, a new 48 could use an upgrade
Thank you

West German Flavors
P230, P220, P226

Posts: 218 | Registered: January 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billinaz
posted Hide Post
Today is my birthday!

Count me in! XS are my favorite sights.

I just bought a 43X and could use some sights.

Thanks!

Posts: 159 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Black
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I've got a 43 with the original plastic sights. Thanks!

- Albert Einstein

Posts: 881 | Location: NW PA | Registered: October 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the karma....my 43 would thank you!

Posts: 66 | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post