SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    GRAYGUNS P-SAIT for older 8mm P220/P245.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GRAYGUNS P-SAIT for older 8mm P220/P245. Login/Join 
Press hard,
Three copies
posted
Anybody else interested in seeing if GG would do a run of the P-SAIT for the older thin trigger Sig 45s? I love it in every other P-series but my P220 and P245 are woefully left out. I know I could buy newer models but I like what I’ve got.

So I’d commit, even prepay, for two understanding that pricing would likely but higher than the standard model. Anyone else?

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only dead fish
go with the flow
Picture of pessimist
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't change a thing on my WG P220 and P245. I find the stock triggers to be excellent.

Posts: 1517 | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I'd be in for a couple of them.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I have a Total Automation QTR in mine so no change needed.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
I'm just going to need to break down and get this done, aren't I?

OK. I'll have some by April.

Thank you.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Awesome! I enjoy my well worn older 45s but after trying the P-SAIT is similar aged/used 229/8s I’m sold.

Thanks Bruce, looking forward to the 8mm P-SAIT love.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:
I'm just going to need to break down and get this done, aren't I?

OK. I'll have some by April.

Thank you.

-Bruce
I sure do hate that I'll benefit from your weakness sir! Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Just bringing this to the top to see if there are any updates.

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
The P220 I'd most like for this to be in has the short reach trigger in it for now, but hey, maybe I could get one of these in a nickel finish? (Hint Hint) Big Grin

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
Hi! I’ve been immersed by other design projects but I haven’t forgotten this. -Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hey, Thanks for letting us know.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post