SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Where can a find a New Sig 1911 Tacops with Threaded Barrel like I have pictured in this post.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where can a find a New Sig 1911 Tacops with Threaded Barrel like I have pictured in this post. Login/Join 
Picture of Rockyriver
posted
I have been looking high and low for a new 1911 Sig Tacops threaded Barrel 45ACP, With no luck.
I either find the older black grip version 1911 or its a LE first responder version, That I don't qualify for.
Any ideas where to find one? Or do I have to wait for Sig to just tool up and make it?
It's still available on their website it appears and not discontinued.
Thanks

This is the Sig Item number I want. But different grips are available with this Sig Item number.
Item Number: 1911R-45-TACOPS-TB

Gun must be just like pictured in photos. Same grips and threaded barrel. Full size and not Carry Model.

Posts: 38 | Registered: January 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
I'll chk my FFL on Monday and see if they have one. They may very well. I'll post.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Greensboro Guns & Ammo in Greensboro NC has two of those in stock. And they ship. 336-663-7900. IIRC They were asking around $1100. Hope this helps. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
I'll check my FFL today.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rockyriver
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
Greensboro Guns & Ammo in Greensboro NC has two of those in stock. And they ship. 336-663-7900. IIRC They were asking around $1100. Hope this helps. Regards 18DAI

Thanks for the info !!
Went and picked it up today.

Posts: 38 | Registered: January 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Smile Shes a beauty. So that was you leaving as I was coming in to work. Glen said you got the info on Sigforum.

Glad it worked out for you! Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post