SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P250 FCU Changes Over Time?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P250 FCU Changes Over Time? Login/Join 
Picture of PeterGV
posted
I only recently discovered that the P250 has been effectively discontinued. Given that this is one of my two carry guns of choice (the P239 DAK being the other), I've decided that I should "stock up" -- in other words, pick up a spare P250 and some extra parts.

I know that the Gen 1 and Gen 2 P250s grip module is different... and that it apparenty continues to evolve as it's common with the P320.

But how about the FCU itself? Have there been any changes to the P250 FCU over time? And, if so, what have they been?

Thanks for whatever info you can share...

Posts: 1318 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: April 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't address your question. I can tell you I put a recently purchased (new) module into an older frame, and it worked perfectly. I can also tell you Cabela's is selling the P250 for $ 449
for the compact, $399 for the SC. I picked one up last Wednesday. There's very little length difference between the compact and sub compact slide length, like 3/10s of an inch.

Posts: 17136 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post