SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    320 back from vup
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

320 back from vup Login/Join 
posted
I shot it same day, shots great, only thing I noticed is a lil more jiggle in the gun if u shake it like something is loose. And when slide is back the barrel has more play then I remember. But it shots great . Something else I notice when u dry fire it I have one good click then it’s all quiet after that. Not complaints. Just things I noticed vs what I didn’t notice before. It could of been this way before I just didn’t notice. Just sharing my thoughts. I was surprised from sending it till back in my hands only 15 days

Posts: 50 | Location: florida | Registered: July 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah it’s the barrel I hear when I shake the gun, and the trigger acts the way I said cuase of it being a striker type gun, just something that’s new to me , the only gun I ever owned that didn’t have a hammer

Posts: 50 | Location: florida | Registered: July 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
What is "vup?"

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arty:
What is "vup?"
Pretty sure he means Voluntary Upgrade...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes voluntary upgrade program.

And after talking to stoic-one in other discussion, he gave me ideas when talking Stryker fired vs hammer and sa/ da. So I realized what is going one with the 320 now. And it still shoots greats and surprised it only took 15 days total after hearing it took 4-5 weeks from others on here