SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Help, I need to borrow a sight tool to change sights on a Sig P-320
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help, I need to borrow a sight tool to change sights on a Sig P-320 Login/Join 
posted
Hello Sigforumites,

I was wondering if anyone here could let me borrow a sight tool to change out some sights on a P-320. I know that these are expensive and no one would like to 'lose' one. I plan on buying one I just don't have the cash right now. I have been on this forum for over 10 years and have not had a bad interaction or anything that would cause my integrity to come into question. I am not going to rip anyone off and can even give you a few bucks for the trouble if you are able to do this. I was going to get some punches and a cheap vise to tackle this job, and bash them in. I would prefer not to go that route, I am hoping someone here can help me out.

Thanks

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you located?

I only have a Glock tool. I will see if it fits my P320 when I get home.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SC, I don't think that the Glock tool will work, the Sig slide is taller than a glock.

Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Super Shooter:
Hello Sigforumites,

I was wondering if anyone here could let me borrow a sight tool to change out some sights on a P-320. I know that these are expensive and no one would like to 'lose' one. I plan on buying one I just don't have the cash right now. I have been on this forum for over 10 years and have not had a bad interaction or anything that would cause my integrity to come into question. I am not going to rip anyone off and can even give you a few bucks for the trouble if you are able to do this. I was going to get some punches and a cheap vise to tackle this job, and bash them in. I would prefer not to go that route, I am hoping someone here can help me out.

Thanks

Check some of the other threads, I am not sure if the ones generally used for the traditional P series will accommodate the 320s. May just need a change to the plate.

Posts: 1258 | Location: Duvall WA, USA | Registered: February 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I got your Super Shooter. I have a universal pusher you can borrow. I've used it on all of my 220's and my 320 as well.

Please send me an email with your address and I'll get it in the mail to you Saturday.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
I got your Super Shooter. I have a universal pusher you can borrow. I've used it on all of my 220's and my 320 as well.

Please send me an email with your address and I'll get it in the mail to you Saturday.

Email sent thank you!

The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Where in SC are you? I have a universal sight pusher that you are welcome to use.

Posts: 1625 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Super Shooter:
SC, I don't think that the Glock tool will work, the Sig slide is taller than a glock.

I am in Upstate SC and have an MGM Sight Pro and P320 shoe if you would like to borrow it.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Emails sent to all willing parties, thanks guys.