SIGforum
Help, I need to borrow a sight tool to change sights on a Sig P-320

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/6190090364

November 12, 2019, 04:59 PM
Super Shooter
Help, I need to borrow a sight tool to change sights on a Sig P-320
Hello Sigforumites,

I was wondering if anyone here could let me borrow a sight tool to change out some sights on a P-320. I know that these are expensive and no one would like to 'lose' one. I plan on buying one I just don't have the cash right now. I have been on this forum for over 10 years and have not had a bad interaction or anything that would cause my integrity to come into question. I am not going to rip anyone off and can even give you a few bucks for the trouble if you are able to do this. I was going to get some punches and a cheap vise to tackle this job, and bash them in. I would prefer not to go that route, I am hoping someone here can help me out.

Thanks
November 12, 2019, 05:02 PM
Phelen_Kell
Where are you located?

I only have a Glock tool. I will see if it fits my P320 when I get home.
November 12, 2019, 05:04 PM
Super Shooter
SC, I don't think that the Glock tool will work, the Sig slide is taller than a glock.
November 12, 2019, 05:57 PM
markstempski
quote:
Originally posted by Super Shooter:
Hello Sigforumites,

I was wondering if anyone here could let me borrow a sight tool to change out some sights on a P-320. I know that these are expensive and no one would like to 'lose' one. I plan on buying one I just don't have the cash right now. I have been on this forum for over 10 years and have not had a bad interaction or anything that would cause my integrity to come into question. I am not going to rip anyone off and can even give you a few bucks for the trouble if you are able to do this. I was going to get some punches and a cheap vise to tackle this job, and bash them in. I would prefer not to go that route, I am hoping someone here can help me out.

Thanks

Check some of the other threads, I am not sure if the ones generally used for the traditional P series will accommodate the 320s. May just need a change to the plate.
November 12, 2019, 06:01 PM
remsig
I got your Super Shooter. I have a universal pusher you can borrow. I've used it on all of my 220's and my 320 as well.

Please send me an email with your address and I'll get it in the mail to you Saturday.
November 12, 2019, 07:06 PM
Super Shooter
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
I got your Super Shooter. I have a universal pusher you can borrow. I've used it on all of my 220's and my 320 as well.

Please send me an email with your address and I'll get it in the mail to you Saturday.

Email sent thank you!
November 12, 2019, 07:43 PM
Phred
Where in SC are you? I have a universal sight pusher that you are welcome to use.
November 12, 2019, 07:46 PM
Redhookbklyn
quote:
Originally posted by Super Shooter:
SC, I don't think that the Glock tool will work, the Sig slide is taller than a glock.

I am in Upstate SC and have an MGM Sight Pro and P320 shoe if you would like to borrow it.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

November 12, 2019, 08:20 PM
Super Shooter
Emails sent to all willing parties, thanks guys.