SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CMMG Banshee in 10mm coming according to gun store. Update: announced today.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CMMG Banshee in 10mm coming according to gun store. Update: announced today. Login/Join 
I got a Million of 'em!
posted
Now while I normally wouldn’t print what I heard in a gun store unless it was just to make fun ( Big Grin), he said he had three on order and expected them to arrive in September. He had ordered them from the rep earlier in the week.

Yes please!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gibby29,

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I like the PCC concept from CMMG. I really want a 5.7 16” carbine. I emailed them and said they have discussed it, but not yet committed to one.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
I like the PCC concept from CMMG. I really want a 5.7 16” carbine. I emailed them and said they have discussed it, but not yet committed to one.

I have a Guard and really like it. I was playing with the 5.7 when he told me about the 10mm. I would like to have a 5.7 eventually as a range toy.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I really need to avoid opening threads like this...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15574 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post