SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Guns you want but won't pay current market value for.....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guns you want but won't pay current market value for..... Login/Join 
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SgtGold:
Swedish AG42b rifle. $600 back in the late 90's. Unobtanium today.

sold one a few years ago for 775, thought I did good,

now they are hitting the 1200 range on some online sites (as in sold, not asking)

ditto the SVT, that is one I am glad I got when the refurbs were $250ish back in the 90's

as far as paying going rates,

anything sniper, kicking myself for not picking up a No4T when they were in the $1000 range (which was a lot of money for me then, but still)

and a Lewis Gun,,,, really want one, but not at current going rate

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Sig P228
S&W 19/66 snubbie

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HK P7.
S&W 4inch 500.
Wilson Combat 19111 in 9mm.

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P7M13
Fn 5.7
C96 Red 9 Frown

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Another one was the Dragunov. When CDNN had them in stock they were $1,500 with one magazine. The day they sold out the free market price jumped to $2k. Today they are $5k when you can find them.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post