SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Sig 226 Legion 9mm coming Friday
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig 226 Legion 9mm coming Friday Login/Join 
posted
Got a great deal from local gun shop owner I know. Can't wait to try that baby out.now, I have to sell my Tach Ops 40. I'm offering a great deal on it.
Merry Christmas forum members

GOD/Israel, family, 2nd amendment rights: in that order.
Tennessee -ELOHIM IS MY GOD!

Posts: 807 | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CAR
posted Hide Post
Enjoy. The P226 Legion is one of my favorites.

Posts: 926 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, I'd be shocked if you didnt love it.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Love my Legion 229. It is my EDC.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5906 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I held one at the local gun store and the grip is awesome. It just fits perfect and grabs your hand. Great design and material. Think I'm going to use the 124 gr.in it. Plus the design look is awesome. My EDC also.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ds1962:
I held one at the local gun store and the grip is awesome. It just fits perfect and grabs your hand. Great design and material. Think I'm going to use the 124 gr.in it. Plus the design look is awesome. My EDC also.

If you think it's perfect in the store, wait till you make it to the range. DA/SA or SAO?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will, just outside my backdoor. Railroad cross ties and dirt range out past 100 yards. I'll let everyone know. I bet it won't let me down.