SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My very first striker
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My very first striker Login/Join 
posted
I picked up a 320 Legion (full size) its my first striker fired gun in nearly 15 years. It feels amazing in the hand but the trigger leaves a bit to be desired. I wish the weather would cooperate so i could break it in.

"Dyin ain't much of a livin...boy"

Posts: 316 | Location: West (By GOD) Virginia | Registered: November 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, it probably won't be your last striker gun.

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by badguybuster:
I picked up a 320 Legion (full size) its my first striker fired gun in nearly 15 years. It feels amazing in the hand but the trigger leaves a bit to be desired. I wish the weather would cooperate so i could break it in.

I always find it interesting how much mechanics and ones impressions of them come down to personal preference and overall experience.

I, personally, don’t care for the P320 but have found the triggers on all the ones I have handled to be very good, especially for a striker.

That said I am really a DA/SA guy and even more so a DA/SA HK guy so I think it’s obvious my opinions on triggers should be completely disregarded. Smile.

Enjoy, take care and shoot safe.
Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post