SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How did SIG do it? With regards to getting wide acceptance of the P320??
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How did SIG do it? With regards to getting wide acceptance of the P320?? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
Technology is changing quickly. I don't think anything will be around for another 100 years. Think back just over your lifetime-the changes I have seen would have terrified my grandfather. We're truly living in the Jetson's age.

Given that our most recent, high-profile advancement involves the ability for a Kardashian to take & instantly publish a self portrait of her arse, I think grandpa should rightly be terrified.

Posts: 481 | Registered: June 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think grandpa should rightly be terrified.

Ohhh I doubt Grandpa would be too terrified of that. Big Grin Wink

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I’m just going to throw this out as a WAG.
The AR-15 has become the most popular rifle in the country not only because of its military connection but especially because of its modularity.
Along comes a pistol with a military connection and—lo and behold!—it’s advertised as being modular.

Posts: 18064 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
All of the above plus the govt. contracts ensure the large production numbers guaranteeing parts and accessories into the future.

Posts: 9506 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
I’m just going to throw this out as a WAG.
The AR-15 has become the most popular rifle in the country not only because of its military connection but especially because of its modularity.
Along comes a pistol with a military connection and—lo and behold!—it’s advertised as being modular.

Nailed it. And it doesn’t hurt any that it’s a pretty good pistol too.

Posts: 10749 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post