SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Does anyone else carry a RMR Glock subcompact.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone else carry a RMR Glock subcompact. Login/Join 
posted
This glock 26 Gen 5 is my daily carry. I tried four other red dot sighted pistols and not one of them worked for me. Two of them were G19's. Eek. This gun without the finger groves and with the factory +2's have proven the best combination for me. It is deadly accurate and I can clear a plate rack at 15-25yds in just a few seconds. I love this set-up and have run hundreds of rounds through it. The red dot is second nature now. My 47 year old eyes just cannot see the front sight as clearly. The RMR is a god send for me.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I carry a Gen 4 G26 with the +2 Pearce. I have thought about an Optic for carry. If they offer a factory MOS slide on the 26, I’ll give it a shot.

Seriously thinking about a MOS G19, unless the P229 SAO doesn’t get me first.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
Very nice setup.

I wish Trijicon would come out with a smaller RMR to fit my shield 9!

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Posts: 597 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I carry a 26L in winter. Now carrying my 365 for the summer.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
That's a nice looking carry gun.
Question - does the optic present any special challenges when carrying?

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
That lil' bugger looks the business for sure!

Sounds like it talks the business too

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 4x5:
That's a nice looking carry gun.
Question - does the optic present any special challenges when carrying?[/QUOTE

Not at all. The holster is cut for the RMR. It rides just as normal as a G26 without an optic.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Looks nice. I don’t wish to give some DA something else besides the use of hollow points to use against me if need be...

Posts: 13812 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
What kinda holster is that?

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
I carry a 26L daily.
I have 10k rounds through it over the past year and a half.
On the rare occasion I carry a 43, I feel naked without the RMR.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
What kinda holster is that?

It is made by Knight Fall Customs. They are based out of Alaska. Time from order to my house was less than a week.

I'm a retired HMCS. Thanks for your service brother.