SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Polymer Frame-DA/SA High Capacity Pistols- Can you name some?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Polymer Frame-DA/SA High Capacity Pistols- Can you name some? Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted
An exercise in my memory I guess. The Sig SP2022 first comes to mind. Along with the Ruger P95.

Current FN pistols. Beretta 9000.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished
posted Hide Post
Beretta PX4
CZ P09
CZ P07

Posts: 4075 | Location: NC | Registered: December 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
HK USP, P2000, P30, etc.

Not sure if you are wanting to include striker fired guns with DA capability or not, but there are a few in that category.

Posts: 1057 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Walther 99.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
You may want to define what exactly "high capacity" is (I prefer the term Standard Capacity) ...but, based on what many of us think of:

Glocks, SIGs, CZs ...

quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
An exercise in my memory I guess. The Sig SP2022 first comes to mind. Along with the Ruger P95.

Better add in the entire SIG Pro line, to include the SP2340 and SP2009.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
FNP-9
HK Mark 23
Isn't the new-ish S&W M&P EZ line technically hammer fired as well? I can't remember if it has second strike capability.

Really though, there are dozens license built or derived guns made in Turkey, India, the Czech Republic, Pakistan, the Philippines, and just about any place with some type of gun manufacturing culture. Every time I'm at SHOT there are rows upon rows of these manufacturers looking for an importer. There's no shortage of people willing to make $300 plastic guns.

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HK USP
HK P2000
HK P30, P30L
HK 45

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Thanks all...guess I was thinking the DA/SA pistols were vastly outnumbered by striker fired pistols.

High capacity= 12 rounds or more.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A few more...

CZ SP-01 Phantom
Grand Power: K100, P-series, Q1S
FNH FNX series
IWI Jericho 941
SAR/Sarsilmaz: B6, CM9
Taurus TH series (recently announced)

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
You may want to define what exactly "high capacity" is (I prefer the term Standard Capacity) ...but, based on what many of us think of:

Glocks, SIGs, CZs ...

quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:

Better add in the entire SIG Pro line, to include the SP2340 and SP2009.

Plus the SPC2009 and SPC2022, which are not generally available in the USA.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
The SP2022's predecessor, SP2340, was so much better than my SP2022. I sort of wish I hadn't traded it away.

Posts: 3492 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Walther PPX

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post