SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 .45 ACP - Holsters?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 .45 ACP - Holsters? Login/Join 
Picture of bcjwriter
posted
Any suggestions for a holster for a P320 45 full size?

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
I have bought leather holsters from numerous holster makers. Many of them are very good and I feel one of the very best is Nightingale Holsters. here. They have molds for the 320 but the downside is their lead time is 28 weeks.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
I had a P250sc 45acp, and Kevin (Nightngale) made a holster for it. Excellent work. Next time I need another holster I'm going back to him.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
I have an aliengear, I believe its called, for my 320 Compact. Nice comfortable rig for sure. CHeck the holster sub forum here as well.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
(Copy and pasted from an earlier response...)

I got a Pitbull Tactical Bloodline Nocturnal Holster for my P320F .45 ACP. Very happy with the quality, pistol fit and how it rides.

Since I had the option with my light (a Gen. 2 InForce APL), I chose the 7° cant.

I actually had a harder time finding an acceptable mag carrier. Finally went with a Blue Force Gear Belt Mounted Ten-Speed Pistol Double Magazine Pouch. I was sceptical, but, it actually works quite well.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I have an Azula OWB leather holster for my P320 45 and really like it. It took about 2 minutes of "tweaking" it to get a perfect fit.

I like it so well I got another one for my XDs 45.

https://2022761d-2411-11e6-bec...pancake-belt-holster

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post