SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    EMP mags fit Sig Ultra Compact 1911 9mm?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EMP mags fit Sig Ultra Compact 1911 9mm? Login/Join 
Picture of rockchalk06
posted
I’m looking to pick up a few more mags for my Sig Ultra Compact 1911 9mm. I’m finding the EPM 9 round mags for reslly good prices.

Will these fit the Sig?

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Probably not. The EMP grip is scaled down in circumference when compared to a traditional 1911 grip like the Ultra or a Colt Officer/Defender uses. Kimber Ultra 9mm mags should work. Also look for mecgar mags.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They will not fit/work in your Sig UC.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good question, I too am looking for mags for this gun.

Did your mags that came with the gun go in and out especially hard?

I was trying to find some Wilson mags for this gun??
I did go on CDNN and find some that might work, have not ordered, but they are not too bad a price.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:
Good question, I too am looking for mags for this gun.

Did your mags that came with the gun go in and out especially hard?

I was trying to find some Wilson mags for this gun??
I did go on CDNN and find some that might work, have not ordered, but they are not too bad a price.

Mine worked fine. I have 3 Wilson Combat mags for it. Two 9 rounders with floor plates and one flush fit 8 rounder. They all seem function great.

posted Hide Post
Wow, did not know Wilson made mags for that gun. I guess the 9 rounds threw me.
I have trouble getting 6 into my factory mags.
Either I am getting weak(possibility) or those are the tightest mag springs AND mag release springs I have ever tried.

I have a few guns and none are harder to load mags on or drop the mag from the gun.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post