SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Which 9mm 1911 for USPSA Single Stack?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which 9mm 1911 for USPSA Single Stack? Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
If you are on a budget Springfield just announced the new Ronin Operator. Street price is $700. Add a magwell and some front strap grip tape and you are all good to go.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
I just received email about that SA "Ronin". It looks like a good contender. Can't wait to see it in a local fun store.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
The "Ronin" just looks like my Loaded stainless in two-tone with funky grips, different sights, and an 8-round mag. I do like the that it comes with a non-ambi safety and a GI Guide Rod.

What I'd really like to see from SA is a railed stainless frame.

Posts: 8568 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
The "Ronin" just looks like my Loaded stainless in two-tone with funky grips, different sights, and an 8-round mag. I do like the that it comes with a non-ambi safety and a GI Guide Rod.

What I'd really like to see from SA is a railed stainless frame.

Yup all that but an upgraded trigger and it’s cheaper.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Riley:

What magazines seem to work best? Ideally, it will run the same ammo as my other 9’s. A 124 or 135 Blue Bullet at about 1.130”

I use Wilson Combat Elite Mags in my SA Loaded. Never had an issue with them. They work with any ammo from 115gn to 147gn for me.

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post