SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ Stainless got some new grips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ Stainless got some new grips Login/Join 
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted
Tracked down some CZ silver aluminum grips along with some polished mag base plates. She might take the title of my "BBQ gun" even though I don't open carry at BBQ's...or anywhere else Wink

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3598 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
I have the same polished stainless model and I would love to pimp out mine in the same manner. Care to share where you bought the grips and mag base plates?

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The polished stainless CZ 75B has got to be among the most beautiful guns around. Unfortunately, the darn gun was so slippery in my hands that there was no way I was going to be able to shoot it worth a damn. Ended up selling it.

Q

Posts: 26372 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aparoche:
Care to share where you bought the grips and mag base plates?

I'm not Andyb, but ArmoryCraft.com carries the grips and baseplates.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1311 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
CZ is my newest addiction.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
CZ has made at least three SKU's of stainless; high polish, matte and brushed. I have a factory matte e-nickel 75. Interestingly, they came with black controls.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have the same polished stainless model and I would love to pimp out mine in the same manner. Care to share where you bought the grips and mag base plates?

The grips you can find though Armory Craft or CZ USA. You might have better luck through CZ, last I looked they were in stock. AC tends to sell out more quickly. Look for the Silver 75 Long grips.

Base plates were from here: http://www.ppdbillet.com/CZ_75_Base_Plate.htm

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3598 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
quote:

The grips you can find though Armory Craft or CZ USA. You might have better luck through CZ, last I looked they were in stock. AC tends to sell out more quickly. Look for the Silver 75 Long grips.

Base plates were from here: http://www.ppdbillet.com/CZ_75_Base_Plate.htm

Awesome, thanks. I ordered two of the polished magazine bases and ordered the grips from Armory Craft cuz they were $10 cheaper than CZ USA. Thanks for the information. There were long and short models of the grips and I ordered the long ones like you said.

Now... where can we order some silver colored grip screws to make it look even better?

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Dammit all to hell! I shouldn’t have opened this thread...

Oh well, it’s only money.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post